Amazon Top 100 Best Seller
Amazon Top 100 Best Seller for sales & selling, skills & techniques. This unique book, written by Dr. Robert DeGroot, contains the knowledge, skills, and strategies you need to prevent, preempt, and respond to every sales objection you get, including how to answer the unanswerable objections. Click this link to buy the book.
Research with thousands of salespeople across industries demonstrates:
- Objections that stop almost all sales are common and repetitive.
- Specific Buyer Beliefs, when missing or weak cause these objections.
- There are many ways to establish these beliefs to prevent the objection from even entering the prospect's mind.
- Before you buy something, this book for example, what’s just one thing must you believe about it?
- If you don’t believe that, what objection comes to mind?
- But, if you did believe that, what happens to the objection?
- You just demonstrated that a missing Buyer Belief caused the objection and that when the belief is in place, the objection goes away.
- There are 10 of these critical Buyer Beliefs in which all sales objections can be categorized.
- Salespeople get most of their objections in just three to five categories of missing Buyer Beliefs.
- Learning how to prevent, preempt, and respond to a few objections in each category will handle all objections in that category.
- It doesn’t matter which sales model salespeople are using if sales stopping objections are getting through.
- The strategies and formulas provided work with all sales models.
- Probability has it that right now you know salespeople who are facing sales stopping or stalling objections, the answers to which are in this book.
- Could these potentially stalled or lost sales be enough to cost-justify the $9.95 for the eBook or the $19.95 for the paperback? Buy the paperback and get the ebook for $2.99 on Amazon.com.
Action plan for managers, trainers, and coaches:
- Help salespeople get a copy of this book.
- Set expectations that they:
- Identify the objections they get.
- Look them up in the book (reference guide).
- Select and personalize the strategies to prevent, preempt, and respond to every one of them.
- Write these strategies on index (flash) cards to speed learning.
- If they forgot or don’t know a skill needed to implement a recommendation, the expectation is that they look it up in the book and learn it as well.
- Measure the results which are immediate, observable, and sustainable.
Use the book like a reference manual. Select this link to learn How to Use This Book.
85 most common sales stopping objections: This book provides several examples of how to prevent, preempt, and respond to each of these objections. Select the link to see the objections list. Objections are an error in the sales process. These errors are most often caused by missing a step or not doing one or more steps completely. Select this link to view the Strategic Sales Plan.
Just imagine what it would have been like if your boss on your first day at work in sales had said, “Here is a ‘sales objections strategy book’ that has every objection our sales team gets for each of our products/services when selling against each of our competitors. This book has strategies and tactics you can use to establish critical beliefs about our products that will PREVENT objections from entering the prospect’s mind. But if you see on the Competitor Analysis that the objection already exists, then look at the examples of how to PREEMPT it, and if need be, you can use the scripted examples of how to RESPOND using tactics our team has used successfully in the past. Go ahead and personalize them to your style.”
What would that book have been worth to you?
Get this book now and start customizing and personalizing the strategies and tactics for each and every objection you get. Build your own sales strategy book. How great will you feel when you can handle any objection that comes your way?
“A year from now you may wish you had started today.” Karen Lamb, Author
Get started today, buy the book now, and never again get an objection you can’t handle!
Book sold separately on Amazon.com, Barnes and Nobel, Books-A-Million and retailers around the world.
ISBN: 978-0-9864058-3-9 (Paperback)
Library of Congress Control Number: 2016910781